1. Don’t touch people in grocery stores.
2. Don’t go to the checkout aisle with gefilte fish on the conveyor belt
(one of the above might actually be ok. There’s no telling which, and there’s no telling if it’s the combo)
3. Try to always bring a new bottle of water in the car when driving in case you need to pop some Benedryl on location, and the water that sat in your car all day is burning hot from the 90 degree sun.
4. Singing/rapping is a good test to see if your throat is closing. But also, singing “Hopelessly Devoted To You” and “As Long as He Needs Me” for the better part of an hour is not great for your throat. If you get hoarse, scratchy or generally irritated it might be because you’re NOT a Broadway star.
5. It is possible to cook 95% of a shabbat dinner plus tonights dinner while on Benedryl. And also random turkey burgers because it’s hard to remember that freezers exist while you’re cooking on Benedryl. And also that you can’t eat 4 turkey burgers in one day.
6. The above cooking is tiring. Sitting down feels much better.
7. Sitting down is important.
8. Like, super important.
9. Stopping to sing is also important.
10. Lists should always have ten things.
THE JOYS OF AIRBORNE ALLERGIES!